RCIC Profile - Yew Bunn (Gavin) Lai | MyConsultant

Canasin Immigration And Services Inc.

Yew Bunn (Gavin)  Lai

Office Location

100 King St West, Suite 5700
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5X 1C7

Office Hours
Monday - 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tuesday - 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wednesday - 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thursday - 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Friday - 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM

Languages Spoken

English, Chinese, Malay, Cantonese

Yew Bunn (Gavin) Lai


We are a leading provider of immigration services based in the heart of Toronto and Singapore with hands-on and comprehensive migration experience. Our mission is to ensure you receive the highest standard of professional advice & strategic solution.

Gavin Lai is more than a Canadian immigration consultant; he is an immigrant himself who migrated to Canada from Singapore. Not only has he brought vast experience to establish himself in Canada, he can prepare you and your family through all the steps needed to become economically established in Canada and also all other matters pertaining to Canadian immigration.

Gavin is an experience immigration consultant and an established businessman in Asia. He graduated and successfully passed the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) Full Skills Exam and holds a handful of credentials; RCIC(Canada), Master Business Administration(UK) and Automotive Engineering(MY). He is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (RCIC) and a Gold Member of CAPIC.

Aside from offering a full range of Canadian immigration services and providing consultation to prospective immigration applicants, Gavin can advise and provide guidance to you with all the necessary steps end-to-end, being an immigrant himself.


1. Family Class

If you are a Permanent Resident of Canada or a Canadian citizen, you can sponsor your spouse, children, common law partner or conjugal partner and parents to Canada. To sponsor your family, you will need to meet the minimum required income depending on the number of people in your family. If you do not meet the income requirement, you may have your spouse be a co-signer on the sponsorship. The co-signer must be a Permanent Resident of Canada or a Canadian Citizen. You will need to provide strong documentation with respect to the genuineness of your relationship. We have successful help numerous couples and family to reunite to date.   

2. Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skills Trade, Express Entry

Express Entry (EE) was introduced and it is an online platform designed to facilitate permanent residence for candidates with certain skills set in demand within Canada.  We have helped numerous of Applicants created profile in the Express Entry system, and are provided a score on the Comprehensive Ranking System.  The federal government issues Invitations to Apply (ITA) to candidates with the highest scores, and we have successfuly helped applicants to submit complete applications and approval for permanent residence in one of the established categories, such as Federal Skilled Worker or Canadian Experience Class.

3. Citizenship

4. Canadian Experience Class

5. PNP

6. Permanent Resident Cards

In order to renew your Permanent Resident Card, you must meet the residency requirement of two years out of five (730 days) of “residence” in Canada. We have the most qualified  Regulated consultant to assist you.  

7. Temporary Visas

We provide legal advice and application services for Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) which includes Visitor Visa, Super Visa and Study Permit.