Canada Immigration Forum

Canada Immigration Forum

Work in Canada

To work in Canada, most foreign workers need to obtain a work permit before they can work in Canada.

Finding a job

By: Kimayop on Dec 23, 2019 12:56 AM EST
How about working visa going to canada? And finding a good job to canada?
By: Zhang Hui on Dec 23, 2019 06:24 AM EST
Hi Kimayop,

For the first question, please access the website of the Department, IRCC that is responsible for work permit assessment and issuance:

For the second question, you need to understand the Canadian labour market first, thus to access the relevant job-search website would be a good start point, e.g. Job Bank:

Good luck,

Zhang Hui, RCIC, #R524643
Begin a Discussion
Find a Consultant