Canada Immigration Forum

Canada Immigration Forum

Work in Canada

To work in Canada, most foreign workers need to obtain a work permit before they can work in Canada.

How can i i apply

By: Gabriel on Jan 05, 2020 11:10 PM EST
I Wang to go Work in canada but i have a problem
By: Zhang Hui on Jan 06, 2020 05:27 PM EST
Hi Gabriel,

You may check the website of the Department, IRCC that is responsible for work permit assessment and issuance to see how to obtain a work permit based on your situation:

Good luck,

Zhang Hui, RCIC, #R524643
Begin a Discussion
Find a Consultant