Canada Immigration Forum

Canada Immigration Forum

Work in Canada

To work in Canada, most foreign workers need to obtain a work permit before they can work in Canada.

Immigration and work

By: Natalia0201 on Dec 23, 2019 11:52 AM EST
Good afternoon! My name is Natalia. I'm from Ukraine and I want to immigrate to Canada. But I don't know what I have to do. How to start the immigration process? Please help me.
By: Zhang Hui on Dec 26, 2019 05:31 PM EST
Hello, Natalia,

To immigration to Canada, your first step is to find out whether you or your spouse/common-law partner (if you are married or in such a relationship) is eligible to apply for a certain permanent residency program. You may check the website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to see your options:

Good luck

Zhang Hui, RCIC, #R524643
Begin a Discussion
Find a Consultant