Canada Immigration Forum

Canada Immigration Forum

Study in Canada

Discuss options of studying in Canada and the process of obtaining a study permit.

Kids Eduction in Canada.

By: Family Residence on Aug 17, 2019 06:42 AM EST
Dear Team 

I am pakistani national and resident of Dubai from last sixteen years and presently working with DP World as an accountant.

We want to apply Canadian residency what information you required.

At presently my family status

1.Naeem Ahmed. Accountant at DP World

2. Saima Naeem. House wife

3.Faiqa Naeem. Daughter in 11 grade. British Cirrulm 

4. Anas Naeem. Son 6 grade.British Cirrulm.

Iam thinking if I can send my wife and my kids for further studies and apply resideny. Any possibilities you have.

Naeem Ahmed Siddiqui

00971 50 4259201

By: Zhang Hui on Sep 16, 2019 11:32 AM EST
Hi Naeem,

Canadian permanent residence programs are, generally, based on either the applicant's ability to join the labor force or running a business in Canada. As for temporary residence programs, each category, visitor, student, and worker has its own requirements. Therefore, your question cannot be answered properly based on the information you've provided. You may check Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada's website to search your options:

Furthermore, as protecting clients' confidentiality is mandatory, we suggest forum users not posting their personal information here. The forum serves as a place to provide general information and answer non-case specific questions. You may search our member directory to contact one of our members, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCICs) to help you
Begin a Discussion
Find a Consultant