Canada Immigration Forum

Canada Immigration Forum

Express Entry

Express Entry (EE) is an online system that manages three federal permanent residence programs: Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades, and Canadian Experience Class. You may discuss how EE works or post your doubts about it here.

Regarding PR

By: JAY SANJAYKUMAR DAVE on Feb 26, 2020 11:11 PM EST
Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I am Jay Dave, 25 yr young Boy from Kalol, Gujarat, India. I have done my post-graduate MSc in Analytical Chemistry from Gujarat University in 2015, I have 1.4 yr experience as a Research Associate in Lambda therapeutical Research ltd. Ahmedabad & from last 1.5 yr I'm working as a project scientific assistant at Physical Research Laboratory (Department of Spac Government of India, Ahmedabad). I am interested in PR of Canada, what is the procedure for it? my experience & educational qualification enough for it? how to get a work permit for Canada?
By: Zhang Hui on Feb 27, 2020 01:33 PM EST
Hi Jay,

You may be eligible to apply to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program managed under the Express Entry (EE) system, an online application system. Please visit the website of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the immigration authority of Canada to see whether you are eligible:

Concerning working in Canada, here's the information for you:

You may also reach out to our members seeking assistance:

Good luck,

Zhang Hui, RCIC, #R524643
By: Nehadixit20 on Apr 15, 2020 04:31 AM EST
Yes, your education and work experience is quite enough to get Canada PR visa. If you are interested to obtain Canada PR visa, then you are advised to apply through online Express Entry system. You don’t need to apply for work permit for Canada. Under Express Entry system, you are required to find out if you fulfill all eligibility criteria.
To start with, you must create an online profile under federal skilled worker program and score a minimum 67 immigration points out of 100 that depend on key selection factors like your education, age, skilled work experience, language proficiency and adaptability. As you have acquired Master’s degree, you will be awarded with more points. Though, your Work experience should be in same profile to claim maximum points. Moreover, you will be given higher 12 points on age factor. Hence, you have good opportunity to apply for Canada permanent residency visa.
All the Best!
By: Immigration Consultant in Toronto on Feb 10, 2022 03:44 AM EST
True Global Immigration Canadian education system draws students from all over the world and is maintained to a high standard by each of the provinces and territories.
Begin a Discussion
Find a Consultant