Canada Immigration Forum

Canada Immigration Forum

Visit Canada

Want to see your family or friends, or maybe enjoy a great holiday? You may need a temporary resident visa or eTA.

Visitors visa

By: Sherielyn on Jan 03, 2020 11:36 AM EST
Just want to ask what are the requirements needed for me to qualify for visitors visa? I do have a brother in Canada and he's willing to provide me an invitation letter and what do I need from him so I could be approved?
By: Zhang Hui on Jan 07, 2020 01:05 PM EST
Hi, Sherielyn,

Please check the following link on the official website of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and follow their guide step by step to apply for a TRV:

You may also visit our Member Directory to reach out to an RCIC for assistance.

Good luck,

Zhang Hui, RCIC, #R524643
Begin a Discussion
Find a Consultant