Canada Immigration Forum

Canada Immigration Forum

Work in Canada

To work in Canada, most foreign workers need to obtain a work permit before they can work in Canada.

Work in canada

By: Briro on Feb 03, 2020 06:32 PM EST
I got an active warrant from california its a probation warrant its about 4years old i cant clear my warrant cause i been removed from USA grounds since i came out jail homeland security picked me up and got removed to mexico this happened around 2016 do i still qualify to go work at canada??
By: Zhang Hui on Feb 04, 2020 01:05 PM EST
Hi Rritro,

If you are inadmissible on the ground of criminality or serious criminality, normally you will not be allowed to enter and remain in Canada. There are mechanisms in place to overcome criminality depending on applicants' situation. Please check the inadmissibility assessment on the official website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada here to see whether you are inadmissible and how to overcome it:

You may also reach out to an authorized immigration consultant (RCIC) by accessing our members directory to seek professional assistance:

Good luck,

Zhang Hui, RCIC, #R524643
Begin a Discussion
Find a Consultant