Canada Immigration Forum

Canada Immigration Forum

Work in Canada

To work in Canada, most foreign workers need to obtain a work permit before they can work in Canada.

Working visa

By: Jhaz on Oct 02, 2019 08:22 AM EST
Hi, I'm jahzeel Sobremisana Lumawag, 40 years old, I'm here in Hong Kong working as a domestic helper, can i ask if i can go there to work? I graduated as a computer, im. Very skilled in data entry

Thank you so much
By: Zhang Hui on Oct 02, 2019 09:58 AM EST
Hello, Jahzeel

You may check the website of Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada to see your options:

Good luck!
Begin a Discussion
Find a Consultant